Tuesday, August 27, 2013

STUFFED TOYS

Stuffed Toys. I have a lot of stuffed toys that other child don't have. That's why I take care of them. I still remember every story how I get these bears. 
    This brown bear was given to me by my Dad when I was in elementary. This one is his promised gift to me because I made all my exams perfect.


This brown bear is my favorite among my stuffed toys. I love to dress him with my old clothes. I placed him on my bed, near my pillow. He also serves as my stress reliever. I also talked to him like he was a real friend. I really love this one!


This bear is given to me by my best friends when I was in Second Year High School. This was their birthday gift to me. Bear and a letter.





When I was in elementary and high school, I love to collect toys, even if it is small or big. I have a collection of McDo Happy Meal toy and Jollibee Kiddie Meal toys. Whenever we eat on this fast food chains, I always ask for meal toys. 


Oh no! My seven dwarfs become eight! Haha.. My dad bought two pieces of "Doc". That's why it becomes eight dwarfs! LOL


Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho,Heigh-h, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

It's home from work we go.



Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho
Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho.


                         

When I see this little toys, I always remember that I am lucky to have my "EIGHT DWARFS." Hahaha.. 


These are some of my favorite stuffed toys. I have other stuffed toys in my bedroom, but these are my favorites. 






No comments:

Post a Comment