Sunday, October 6, 2013

Grand Launch of FMCC (Francis M clothing) Line


    I didn't expect that I will come to this event. Indeed, social media is so powerful, Instagram and Facebook push me to go at Sm City Sta. Mesa to watch this grand launching of Francis Magalona Clothing Co. I was so happy that I see Gloc 9 and The Magalona Family. 
    One thing that I remember, "Ang pera kinikita yan, pero ang kaibigan mahirap hanapin yan.", quotable words of Francis Magalona to Gloc 9. That's why I really love the songs of Gloc 9, all of it have its message.
    Three hours of standing and waiting for them is really worth it! You can see lot of people rockin' and singing with them! Three Stars and a Sun!


DJ Supreme

RBTO


Gloc 9 and Denise Barbacena singing "Sirena"
The Magalona Family singing "Kaleidoscope World."


"Every color and every hue
Is represented by me and you
Take a slide in the slope
Take a look in the kaleidoscope
Spinnin' round, make it twirl
In this kaleidoscope world"



No comments:

Post a Comment